Serendipity
OMG! You guys won't even guess how lucky I am!
There I was, just getting off the monitor after a rigorous Ebay session, ready to watch the news. I pick up the remote and who happens to be on the Box™? Why non-other than the love of my life, Violet! Honestly, I can't think of a better thing to grace my presence considering all the dark and nasty things usually on the news around here. She looked even more ravishing than usual! Her whole team was with her too, but I can ignore all that when she is around. I could have even tuned everything out if it weren't for that annoying news reporter rattling on and on about their mission into the...
Oh!
I am going to wrap this up short guys, I need to contact my squad; I think I got the solution I was looking for!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home