Amazing!
The happenings as of late are quite remarkable, I must say. Who would have known that I, a simple Ebon of mind and body, would be in the company of a full squad so quickly! Obviously, the possibility exists, and I am definitely not against the idea of finding fellows to journey with, but I didn't think it would have been so quickly! What an excellent opportunity that this great universe has provided for me!
I really should qualify that last statement for anyone who might misunderstand: our relationship came together as a convenience for us all, simply due to our proximity. For some, including myself, it would be frightening to just get stuck with just anyone, but for some reason or another, I can't help but feel comfortable around them. The two gentlemen, a Frother named Francis and a Stormer named simply 61' (he's trying so hard!), seem extremely loyal to Mr. Slayer, and I feel as though I can trust them to the end!
Our first mission was... interesting lol, but it was a wonderful experience. I think we will do some amazing things for Mr. Slayer, and for each other.
I need to shower and get prepared for sleep. Tomorrow is a big day!
Current mood: sleepy
Current music: Belle and Sebastian


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home