Savin Trey

Wednesday, February 07, 1990

The Cannibal Sector

So, despite our best efforts, it seems as though we are going to have to go into the Cannibal Sector. I know it might seem a little strange and dangerous, but we were given a mission, and we really need to see it through fruition (that rhymed lol). Getting the other parts of the armor would increase our security level, and help out even more. I know if we do this well, someone is bound to take notice!

I really have no idea how we are going to do it, however. I've never been in that area before, but I know it's very dangerous. I am confident that we will be able to do very well if we work together as a team, but obviously some sort of plan would help us out greatly.

I need to get away from the monitor for a while. See you guys in a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home