Savin Trey

Tuesday, February 06, 1990

Whatever.

I'm not going to whine today. No, not whining here, or anywhere. I'm definitely not going to say anything about what wouldn't be whining about, like, for example, the two new guys in our squad. No, that wouldn't be proper. Instead, I'm going to look at the bright part of the addition[s], that we have more help, and their hands assist Mr. Slayer better than we could as a group of only three. Yes, this is much healthier than, say, focusing on almost getting arrested because of an altercation our two new "members" got us involved in. No, I'm definitely not going to talk about that.

sigh.

Well, it's good we have more help. Really, it is. I mean, I would rather get the jobs accomplished than have fun. I mean, they are both very useful, really. The human, named Marshall, is an ex-Shiver, and is obviously an accomplished gun fighter, although a bit blunt at times.

The... other one... is also very... skilled?

No, he is definitely skilled... just a little too trenchant for my tastes. But, again, I really shouldn't focus on that at all, and instead appreciate him for working with us, despite his seemingly strong attempts to force us away. He seems to be a typical Brain Waster, but I am still empathetic to his short comings. I just hope that Intruder will give me the patience to cope with his predilection for my downfall.

Of course, I haven't been performing all that well as of late, so I shouldn't be surprised when he belittles me... but... whatever.

Everything will be better tomorrow. Our new assignment seems pretty dangerous, but, it will definitely provide for an interesting journey. Our first day could have been better, but that's what I get for standing in front of a Shiver rifle, right? :D

Things will get better soon, I'm sure of it. Pretty soon he will realize that I'm too kind and won't fight back, and he will lose interest. Right?

-Savin


Current mood: ignored
Current music: The Cure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home